15 January 2008

Today:

I spent $0.50 on a banana and $3.20 on a latte - it wasn't very good considering its cost (made by a coffee new comer).

This experience has been interesting. Its like if you start drinking more water everyday and at first its kind of strange to be drinking and peeing so much, but then your body starts craving it more and it becomes very natural. The less I spend and the less stuff I buy, has really made me contemplate every single purchase I make. And not its like this annoying, or obsessive experience, it feel very healthy and actually, it has been quite empowering.

Going out to lunch with a friend who I haven't seen in a while tomorrow, and I think dp and I are going out to dinner too. Its going to be an expensive day.

Total Spent: $84.43
Total Days: 14

No comments: